Have your Charleston wedding venue chosen but you or most of your guests are from out of town? That’s where we come in! We will handle your partial planning needs as outlined in the Comprehensive package, all the details on your special day and the extra needs that accompany a destination wedding to leave you stress free.
Destination Dahlia: Partial Planning Plus: $1950*
**Additional fees may apply for weddings with multiple venues, with guest counts exceeding 200, those requiring security or additional labor charges. Most venues require this level of coordination.
Our Services for this package include but aren’t limited to:
- Vendor referral list and vendor management. Meeting attendance in your absence if needed.
- Floor-plan generation for preliminary design and subsequent floor-plans once RSVP’s are in.
- Save the date assistance.
- Comprehensive time-line for wedding and additional one for out of town guests one month prior to wedding.
- Rehearsal Coordination (1 Coordinator)
- On-site Vendor Check-ins on your wedding day
- Accommodation (Room Blocks) and Transportation Assistance
- Rental Facilitation
- Tasting Attendance
- Budget Tracking
- Your welcome packages delivered to blocked hotels
- Pre and post ceremony errands as needed.
- Set-up of personal items and projects (Please note that additional fees may apply if increased labor is needed based on project quantities and size)
- Set-up of venue related rentals/items according to our floor-plan
- Ceremony/Reception Coordination from start to finish according to our time-line. Two or more coordinators will be with you during preparations, on site for venue(s) set-up and oversee all vendor checkouts and venue closing processes.
We will also be there for any questions/concerns you have throughout your planning process!